Clerk of the District Court


On Monday, December 27, 2021, the fee for a passport book will increase $20. There is no fee increase for passport cards or expedited service.

        CLICK HERE for more information.  


Current Passport Processing Times

As of June 23, 2021 current passport processing times have increased.  Standard processing can take up to 4 months. Expedited processing can take up to  3 months.  Click Here for more information.

Covid Services Update 

Appointments continue to be required for on-site records research and review and can be made by calling 733-2533. This requirement is expected to continue at least through fall 2021.

Appointments have been required for passport applications since prior to the pandemic and will continue to be a permanent requirement.  They can be made by CLICKING HERE or calling 733-2533.

Effective August 26, 2021 face coverings are again required in public spaces of the courthouse.  

Official Duties

The Clerk of District Court is responsible for accurately and effectively processing and managing the case files and court records of the Ninth Judicial District Court of Teton County. 

We provide:

  • District Court record information 
  • District Court case processing
  • Child support customer service
  • District Court jury pool management 
  • Passport application processing

For misdemeanor offenses, traffic citations or other tickets, please refer to your citation or court document for which court to contact. You may need to contact Teton County Circuit Court at 307-733-7713 or the Town of Jackson Municipal Court at 307-733-3932, ext. 1152.

Customer Service Statement

We are thorough, trustworthy, respectful, and committed to learning and continuous improvement.

Obtaining Legal Advice

The Clerk of District Court's Office is dedicated to efficiently and effectively assisting the citizens of Teton County and all other individuals or agencies in need of our services. However, we are not attorneys and Wyoming State Statute 5-3-213 prohibits the Clerk of Court or Deputy Clerks from giving legal advice. See WY Legal Resources for more information on agencies that provide legal assistance.