Where can I get tested for STIs?

Your private physician or Teton County Public Health can provide low cost confidential male and female services including:

  • Breast exams
  • Contraceptives
  • Counseling
  • Emergency contraception
  • Pap smears
  • Pregnancy tests
  • STD screening

Their phone number is 307-732-6401.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need to restart my Hep B vaccines over again if Im late for my last shot?
2. How do my children qualify for VFC vaccine?
3. Where can I get tested for STIs?
4. Who is available to do radon mitigation if my home`s radon levels are high?
5. Who provides travel immunizations in Jackson?
6. What is foodborne disease?
7. Can my agency become part of the Human Service Systems of Care?
8. How do I report an illness?